Sunday, November 3, 2013

Hi All, 
My name is Crystal. I'm in my Junior year pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting. I'm married with an amazing 21 month old son (pictured). I'm taking this class because I took another computer art class about a year and a half ago and learned how to use Photoshop (which until then I was very afraid to even open).  Since then my Photoshop skills have grown to where I can not only edit my own pictures but have been able to assist in marketing projects at work. I've never considered myself to be the creative type so I'm eager to learn more and see what else I'm capable of. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's projects!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Crystal... Welcome! Beautiful baby! I like your story about being afraid of Photoshop and how far you have come since then...

    ReplyDelete