Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Storm Thorgerson

As I looked through the list of Graphic Designers I realized that I have never heard of any of them. I then decided to search some of their work on Google Images, many of them I found their work to be something I didn’t really care for as much as others would because of my taste. However when I came across Storm Thorgerson I really enjoyed looking through his work. His pictures seem very abstract and have so much detail put into them, definitely something I would never be able to do. His work is simple yet complex and I just stared and looked at all of the details. He was Best known for his work for rock artists such as Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, etc. These were a few of my favorites:




1 comment:

  1. Sure... you could learn compositing techniques like this using Photoshop.. just not necessarily in this class.... Were dome of these album covers?

    ReplyDelete